Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ma's back. And she's got me DVDs. She had handed over my wish list to the guy at the DVD store; proceeded to shop for everyone else at home; got back to collect the booty and pay the chap. She's a nice soul and had full faith in him. Here are the DVDs he'd kept aside for her:

  1. Breathless
  2. Pierrot le Fou
  3. Jules et Jim
  4. La Dolce Vita
  5. Three Colours: Red
  6. Three Colours: Blue
  7. Three Colours: White
  8. Goodbye Lenin (yippee!!)

The ninth one is Oliver Stone's "Alexander". Now I know that both Colin Farrell and Angelina Jolie are super hot but I was looking forward to meeting Fanny along with Alexander.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dip Narayan said...

All in the syllabus I've set for mesself! Seen only one in the list though: La Dolce Vita

LDV was interesting because I got this print with somebody giving a running commentary on the events. It was informative, but a bit annoying, like watching a movie with some Godardluski expert, or, worse still, like reading Norton annotated versions.

And Mishti, I also wanted to say that, oh forget it, I've already slipped in the offending aitch.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home