Thursday, September 25, 2008

“What do your bay mates think of your blog?” asked S.
“Erm…they don’t know it exists (like most other people).”
“But why?” said S.

Here’s why (a little something on the five people I share my bay with).

1) NDC, the irate Project Manger. She joined a while ago. Works late. And is forever harassed. Always interesting to watch her fight it out with her team. But last evening she was really rude to this Graphics chap on her team and I wanted to slap her.

2) MK, the new Graphics girl. Harmless, quiet. Shares nice Bangla music.

3) RG, the elderly Content Lead. He’s, well, elderly. Genial smile and all that. Great sense of humour. Though I wish he would not stop work (especially since he’s on my project) to stop and stare at everyone else’s work…with said genial smile in tow.

4) IB, the new Content chap. Earnest and suffering at the moment because he has to write his storyboards in PPTs. And interrupts RG every 2 minutes for dope on PPTs (RG happens to be this PPT wizard). Which is mildly off-putting.

5) SB, the Graphics guy. He sits on a towel and clears his throat all day.


SG, who sits in the next bay, wrote me this email once:

Dear Monjima.
I am sorry to sound picky, but SB has been clearing his throat incessantly for the last 45 minutes.
Regards,
SG

P.S. I miss my ex-bay-mates, D (which is understandable – he’s a friend and talks rubbish all the time) and RB (God help me – but then again, he sat on a chair, always).

4 Comments:

Blogger chutneysoul said...

you miss RB?????!!!!!!!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger misti said...

quirkyalone,

RB sat on a chair, as opposed to sitting on a towel. i think that's good enough reason to miss someone. don't you?

now, i didn't go and sit on the beach with him, did i? (heh heh).

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Andy said...

But still... RB?

4:53 PM  
Blogger misti said...

@Andy - heh heh, i know i know. had me freaking out too. but then again - check out the current ones, dear.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home